The sacred Shravana masa has begun and it is time for festive season and suddenly there has been more requests and inquiries for the Sthree Dharma Tamil book among the Ladies. Tamil Tathva Vaada Editor Smt. Saraswathy Sripathy has compiled this STHREE DHARMA book (in 2 parts) with all the essentials like Nitya Karmanushtanagalu, Anusandhana, Slokagalu, Kannada Padyagalu etc. This is not a book that has to be looked at only during the festival time, but a Hand book that needs to be with you all through the year and even during travel. Both the parts were released by Poojya Sri Sri Vishvesha Theertha Swamiji of Pejawar Mutt during the year 2009.
This book is a MUST HAVE in all our Madhwa homes. TTV editor has put in lot of efforts and research in coming up with one book that is handy and for ready reference. Sri Raja S Rajagopalachar, Apta Karyadarshi to H.H. Mantralayam Rayar Mutt Swamiji has summed it up in his foreword for the book by saying “This book is a Mini Encyclopedia of Sada Chara”.
This book has in it, the Sangraha of what has been said my many Vidwans on Sthree Dharma and what a Sthree should do. A very useful reference for Madhwa ladies in TN. …….. Says Pejavar Sri Vishvesha Theertha Swamiji.
Smt Saraswathy Sripathy has made it possible for everyone to follow all the important vrathas. This book has answers to all the dharmagalu a sthree need to be aware of and practice. …….. Says Adamar Sri Vishwapriya Theertha Swamiji.
This book is a Aboorva Rathna in the hands of Tamilnadu Madhwa ladies. It has everything from Gopi Chandana dharana, Gomathya, Pooja Samskaragalu, Anushtana during festivals. …….. Says Palimar Sri Vidyadheesha Theertha Swamiji.
Part – 1
This part talks about in detail the Anusandhana that has to be practiced in all our actions right from the morning. Even though we do not practice everything that is said here, but we could have knowledge about what should be done as per Dharma.
- Importance of Mangalya, Kumkuma, Nama Mudra, Ladies Alankara
- Morning Shlokas to be recited
- Anusandhana & Anushtana : To be followed during our daily rituals from Rangoli to Naivedya
- How to do Japa
- Anushtana & Anusandhana: Tulasi Pooja, Gowri Pooja & Lakshmi Pooja
- Suladhis, Songs, Dasara Padagalu, Lakshmi Shobane by Sri Vadhirajarau etc.
- Shlokas & Stotras
Part – 2
Vrata Anushtana and procedures
- Chatur Masa Vratha:
- Recipes for the four months
- Dhana and Dharmas to be done
- Anusandhanas to be assumed in every activity
- Songs for different Samskara(Rituals)
- Dhanas and Rituals to be followed from Chaitra masa to Phalghuna masa
- Dhanur Masa significance
- Snana Mantra
- Customs and Rituals to be followed in our day-to-day activities like Morada Bhayana, Grahana, Rajaswala & Sutaka.
- Rangolis for all poojas
Price : Rs. 275 (inclusive of 2 parts, Moksha Sadhana Pata and Audio CD with Suladhis & Songs from Part 1)
Copies can be had from :
- Tamil Tathva Vaada Office. New No. 33, Varuthi Nagar, Srirangam, Trichy – 620 006. Ph: 0431 – 2436502
- Sri Krishna Mandira, Sunkuvar, Street, Triplicane, Chennai – 600 005. Ph: 044 – 28446546
- Sri Praveen Achar, Sri Krishna Raghavendra Mutt, Ragavaiah Road, T Nagar, Chennai – 600 017. 044 – 28157982
- Tulasi Mahima
- Ranga Mahatmyam
- Harikathamrutha Sara